[2017-10-25] Issues with logging into Expo developer accounts

Cheers! The effort and communication is much appreciated :slight_smile:

1 Like

@jwhscholten Hmm… sorry you ran into an issue. Since you’re able to login successfully I suspect the problem you’re seeing is unrelated to the problem with developer accounts. I’ll follow up with you out of band so we can keep this thread a little more focused on login issues and also get your iOS build in a good place.

@ide : We were stuck for a day, but you were perfectly clear and transparent with us. Many thanks for your investigation and your communcation !

This was a real issue for me - I needed to publish my app for a review today. Which I was able to do finally! Thanks for working so quickly to resolve it and being so transparent.

I see people are reporting here that systems are functioning correctly however we still cannot get an exp build:ios to run. exp start is also telling me it cannot connect.

Main error i get back is

[exp] No currently active or previous builds for this project.
[exp] Checking for existing Apple credentials…
[exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with -c) and try again.
[exp] API Response Error: Not authorized.

The same error comes back if i pass the -c flag :frowning:

In my case, “exp logout and exp login” worked.

1 Like

@cookizza, did you get a build ID?
Maybe try logging in and out as well

I When I try to log on to Expo XDE on my desktop it says “invalid_request”. When I try the signing in with GitHub it says “Cannot read property ‘payload’ of null”. Is there a way to fix this?

Expo XDE is no longer maintained, we consolidated XDE and exp into one single tool, expo-cli. See more info in Expo CLI 2.0 released. Expo CLI 2.0 is the tool for building… | by Ville Immonen | Exposition

Hi I’am getting this error.

expo publish --non-interactive --max-workers 1 --release-channel dev
[23:52:44] Publishing to channel 'dev'...
[23:52:47] You are not authorized to build @xxx@xxx.com/my-app. The username provided under owner may be incorrect or invalid

any ideas about this case guys?

Thanks