Android: Build in progress... after one day

exp build:status
[exp] Making sure project is set up correctly…
[exp] Your project looks good!
[exp] Checking if current build exists…

[exp] ============
[exp] Build Status
[exp] ============

[exp] Android: Build in progress…

Hi-

That sucks, sorry :frowning:

Can you try two things for me?

1. Make sure you are upgraded to the latest version of exp.
    You can do this by running npm upgrade -g exp (or if you’re using yarn, then yarn global upgrade exp)

Once you do this, then when you run exp --version at the command line, you should see 42.2.0.

1. Try rerunning exp build:android.

Hopefully it will just work this time, but if it doesn’t, it should give you a request id or a build id that looks something like this:

[exp] Build ID: 2a8dc30a-9b55-43d5-9c0f-3d4a8e57308e

or

[exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID 5f6ffc70-62a5-11e7-b6a8-1d0bb0d33c86, message: ...

We can use those to dig into what’s wrong if its still not working.

So sorry again you’re having trouble. :frowning: We’re working right now on making this more reliable and better.

Nixon-Macbook-Pro:Pesquiza nixon$ npm upgrade -g exp
/usr/local/bin/exp -> /usr/local/lib/node_modules/exp/bin/exp.js

• lodash-node@3.10.2 node_modules/exp/node_modules/lodash-node
    /usr/local/lib
    └── exp@43.0.0
    npm WARN react-redux@5.0.5 requires a peer of react@^0.14.0 || ^15.0.0-0 || ^16.0.0-0 but none was installed.
    Nixon-Macbook-Pro:Pesquiza nixon$ exp --version
    Nixon-Macbook-Pro:Pesquiza nixon$ exp build:android
    [exp] Making sure project is set up correctly…
    [exp] Your project looks good!
    [exp] Checking if current build exists…
    [exp] ============
    [exp] Build Status
    [exp] ============
    [exp] Android: Build in progress…
    [exp] Cannot start new build, as there is a build in progress.

Same error … I think it was because I ran the build command before publishing my app … and i did not informed slug on app.json …

2 days… some solution? =/

Hi! I’m so sorry about the delay on this. I’ve cleared the hung job, can you please try again?

Also, if you have the updated exp it should provide you with a build ID when you start the job that will make this easier to diagnose if something goes wrong again.

Thanks a lot… It is working now =)

mine is also taking a super long time <1h.
Build ID: ea4ad5eb-4572-4c3c-b686-f2bf2fce4d5e

@cono52 it seems like your build finished successfully. Check with exp build:status.

Hi,

I also have same problem now. I need your help to solve. I I’m not sure this is the build ID or not, but please check following.
a438a224-b1cd-466c-b5e7-a1a56bce46c6

Thanks.

sorry it finished just before… nvm.

hmm, now building android standalone app is taking long time again. this is the build ID: 047ac312-717e-4b66-a631-77f77e86e5c7
Could you check it?

Thanks.

Hi there –

We had some issues with the Android builders this evening.

The issue has been fixed and the queue is processing.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

-Adam (@skevy)

Dear All, the same problem here. It’s been 3 to 4 hours. Please your help.
Build ID: 25dec0c1-aa6b-4b5f-a34b-934540cb99e6

Hi, my builds were completing pretty quick like 10-15 mins before. Same build size almost no changes except some package.json file changes. Can u check on this build id: 429d02a0-e142-4f69-961b-98c27c3a0b9c. Its been more than an hour if i am correct.

@karanmartian we’re seeing:

Apple provided the following error info:
	In House distribution provisioning profiles for this account will be available two weeks after program activation.

come back from Apple.

@cris sorry for the delay. I’m not able to find your build’s logs within the last 7 days (looks like you posted 4 days ago). Have you tried again recently?

@dikaiosune Hi Adam, after two days I did not keep trying, and finally I created another account. Thank you :smiley:

well i built for android if i remember

can u please check this again. Its still showing Android build in progress and I dont understand the Apple note that you posted.