Android: Build in progress... after one day

Hi could you plz cancel my job: 429d02a0-e142-4f69-961b-98c27c3a0b9c. its really taking a long time now

Hi! Sorry about that. Can you try again?

hi,

My Build ID
[exp] Build ID: 915c55b6-73ee-4efa-8c30-b3dab3d65f17

When I check its status (exp build:status), it shows

[exp] Android: There was an error with this build.

Where could I find full error log so that I could debug ?

Thanks,

Hi! Sorry about the problem here. It looks like this was due to a failed network connection with the github CDN, which is used for downloading a couple of dependencies for the Android standalone app.

@dikaiosune Adam, I have a build that has been running for about two days now. Could yu please kill this job so I can start a new one.

I don’t have the build ID, but my username is welshamy and the app name is gramm.

https://expo.io/@welshamy/gramm

Thanks Adam

@dikaiosune Hello, I have the same issue having a build running for the last week, could you kill the job please.

My username is angelicapabonp, and the app is Agrobook 2.0 Cooprinsem

Thank you.

I also have a problem with build. exp build:status returns:

[exp] Android: Build in progress…
[exp] Cannot start new build, as there is a build in progress.

for more than 1 day now. Could you help here? My username is ‘LUM’

Can you try again? I believe I killed your build.

I faced the same problem, can you kill the task please, the username is serdarde. thank you.

It worked. There is no pending build anymore. Thank you very much. For the future - is there any way that as a user I can cancel/kill my build… I’m sure that this would also take some load off you.

That is something that I’d like to build out, not there yet.

Many thanks for the effort. I started using your tools just 2 weeks ago and it’s really impressive. It speed up the development a lot.

1 Like

hi edgar, mine is still hanging, can you help?

Hi @serdarde, I cleared your build, feel free to try the build again!

1 Like

thank you very much, now it is working again :+1:

@davepack Is there any way you could clear mine too? It’s been hanging for a day and a half, my username is csomes and project name is Daily Crave App. Many thanks!

Go ahead and give it another try @csomes

2 Likes

Thank you so much @skevy! Fixed it right up. I appreciate the quick response time as well.

Hey guys, my ios build has been running for about 24 hours, BuildId: 95423381-9171-4ef9-a567-21eeecef7298. Any help would be appreciated!

It’s been a couple of hours on my Android build too :disappointed:

Id: 86d00404-0841-4a93-9968-4dfda671df0e