android build with expo promise error

when i use expo to build a simple project for android these error appears:

➜  AwesomeProject expo build:android
[19:02:48] Making sure project is set up correctly...
[19:02:55] Your project looks good!
[19:02:55] Checking if current build exists...

[19:03:00] No currently active or previous builds for this project.

? Would you like to upload a keystore or have us generate one for you?
If you don't know what this means, let us handle it! :)
 false
[19:03:07] Unable to find an existing Expo CLI instance for this directory, starting a new one...
(node:16625) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: RangeError [ERR_SOCKET_BAD_PORT]: Port should be >= 0 and < 65536. Received 65536.
    at Server.listen (net.js:1412:13)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/freeport-async/index.js:8:12
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at testPortAsync (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/freeport-async/index.js:6:10)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/freeport-async/index.js:27:23
    at new Promise (<anonymous>)
    at freePortRangeAsync (/usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/freeport-async/index.js:23:10)
    at /usr/local/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/freeport-async/index.js:33:18
(node:16625) UnhandledPromiseRejectionWarning: Unhandled promise rejection. This error originated either by throwing inside of an async function without a catch block, or by rejecting a promise which was not handled with .catch(). (rejection id: 2)
(node:16625) [DEP0018] DeprecationWarning: Unhandled promise rejections are deprecated. In the future, promise rejections that are not handled will terminate the Node.js process with a non-zero exit code.

Hey @siralireza,

Were you able to successfully build or are you still encountering this issue?

Cheers,

Adam

still i have this issue …

Alright, I pinged internally about this in our Slack. I’ll follow up with you when I hear more.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.