Android doesn't work

I can’t make working Android Simulator?
EDIT:
Mac OSX High Sierra
Iterm and ZSH

$ exp android
[17:03:38] Couldn't start project on Android: Error running adb: No Android device found. Please connect a device and follow the instructions here to enable USB debugging:
https://developer.android.com/studio/run/device.html#developer-device-options. If you are using Genymotion go to Settings -> ADB, select "Use custom Android SDK tools", and point it at your Android SDK directory.

my Path:

echo $PATH
/Users/xav/bin:/usr/local/bin:/Users/xav/.composer/vendor/bin:/Applications/MAMP/Library/bin/:/Users/xav/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/:/Users/xav/Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools/:/Users/xav/Library/Android/sdk/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

ADB in Terminal works and Expo too.

in Terminal I started:
yarn start
then ‘a’

Error running adb: Error: Could not access the Package Manager.  Is the system running?

› Press a to open Android device or emulator, or i to open iOS emulator.
 › Press s to send the app URL to your phone number or email address
 › Press q to display QR code.
 › Press r to restart packager, or R to restart packager and clear cache.
 › Press d to toggle development mode. (current mode: development)

exp path

➜  tools exp path
[17:20:10] Set XDE path to /Users/xav/bin:/usr/local/bin:/Users/xav/.composer/vendor/bin:/Applications/MAMP/Library/bin/:/Users/xav/.local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/:/Users/xav/Library/Android/sdk/platform-tools/:/Users/xav/Library/Android/sdk/:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/sbin

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.