Android responds to the styles that it should , but IOS don't

I have build an application on react-native/expo . The behaviour of the app on Android is " pico bello " perfect aligned , but is not the same story on IOS . I must change almost every prop. to have some proper results . So i ask myself am i missing something that should be done ( i mean specific for IOS ) ? And also i noticed when i try to create an IPA file from the command prompt expo build:ios it asks me for an AppleID profile with a password . When i provide them it says that it cannot get the credential that were needed . So again am i doing something wrong ? Please release me from my “miseria” , because this problems are bugging me off…

hello georgi! there are some differences between the platforms that you need to take into account. can you share an example we can run on https://snack.expo.io so we can understand specifically what difficulties you’re having?

Hey , actually i found out a solution . I have to use Platform from react-native library to specify the styles for Android and IOS , but still the problem with expo build:ios stays … i don’t know how to fix this problem . Still i cannot create an IPA file to export it static on a IOS device …

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.