Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 37.0.0
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android
I seem to have a weird issue where my JS bundle seems to revert versions in a certain circumstance. I have been attempting to testing starting my application in offline mode and was having problems with it. None of my code changes seemed to work, so I got to thinking maybe for some reason my bundle wasn’t being downloaded. At the time I wasn’t updating my version in app.json though.
So I started updating that version just to be sure I got the new bundle. I’m using a built and installed APK, not the expo app to run my application
- Clear all app data in Android settings
- Make code change and update version from 27 to 28.
- Start application online and note that version was updated to 28
- Close application and start it with airplane mode on (the version won’t show up until it hits a certain screen so I cant see the version here) But my code changes don’t seem to be there
- Close app and re-start again in online mode and the version printed reverts back to 27
It seems when I start my application in offline mode it reverts back to an old version of the bundle. Has anyone experienced this? Any suggestions?