npm: 7.12.1 - C:\Program Files\nodejs\npm.CMD
SDKs:
Android SDK:
Android NDK: 16.1.4479499
npmPackages:
expo: ^41.0.0 => 41.0.1
react: 16.13.1 => 16.13.1
react-dom: 16.13.1 => 16.13.1
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-41.0.0.tar.gz => 0.63.2
Expo Workflow: managed

Hello, the app works unexpectedly in production mode. This unexpected behaviour started showing after I got a few warning that there are circular dependencies. Having fixed those dependencies and the warning message is also gone now, the app works fine in development mode.

In Production, most of the app works fine, but there is this particular screen where the app fails(white screen). How can I investigate in-depth in production mode to resolve the issue with the app?

Thanks.

I suggest using Sentry to catch production breaking bugs: Using Sentry - Expo Documentation.

UPDATE:
The Screen where the app was not working as expected, works fine when I embed the components instead of using them via import. I am not able to understand the difference, the component code is still the same and the app is working fine.

Yes, I am thinking of taking that approach. Thank you for your suggestion.

See if running it in production mode gives you more hints:

$ expo start --no-dev --minify

Yes, I am running in production mode by using that command and nope it’s not helping. No console logs. Is there a way to enable console log while running in production mode?

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.