Please provide the following:
- SDK 38:
Guideline 2.1 - Information Needed
We have started the review of your app, but we are not able to continue because we need additional information about your app.
To help us proceed with the review of your app, please review the following questions and provide as much detailed information as you can.
- Who is the target audience?
- Please explain the features and functionality of the app.
- Does your app access any paid content or services?
- Describe any paid content or services in the app and the payment methods used to pay for them.
- Do individual customers pay for the content or services or does a company purchase them for its users?
- Is this app meant for use in one company or for many client companies?
- Is this app meant for internal use (employees, partners, etc.) of one specific company?
- How do users obtain an account?
- Are there fees involved with creating an account?
Guideline 5.1.1 - Legal - Privacy - Data Collection and Storage
We noticed that your app requests the user’s consent to access their contacts and photos but does not clarify the use of the contacts and photos in the applicable purpose string.
Please revise the relevant purpose string in your app’s Info.plist file to specify why the app is requesting access to the user’s contacts and photos. You can modify your app’s Info.plist file using the property list editor in Xcode.
To help users understand why your app is requesting access to their personal data, all permission request alerts in your app should specify how your app will use the requested feature.