application keeps stopping after successful build

1. SDK Version: 37
  2. Platoforms (Android/IOS)

I have ejected my expo app to expokit everything is configured and fixed android build completed successfully and installed in the emulator but when I open the application it doesn’t opened it get closed and show below message.
application keeps stopping

Expo CLI 3.12.0 environment info:
System:
Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash
Binaries:
Node: 10.16.0 - /usr/local/bin/node
Yarn: 1.16.0 - /usr/local/bin/yarn
npm: 6.14.4 - /usr/local/bin/npm
Watchman: 4.9.0 - /usr/local/bin/watchman
IDEs:
Android Studio: 3.6 AI-192.7142.36.36.6308749
Xcode: 11.3.1/11C504 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
npmPackages:
expo: ^37.0.0 => 37.0.6
react: 16.9.0 => 16.9.0
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-37.0.1.tar.gz => 0.61.4
react-navigation: ^3.11.1 => 3.11.1
npmGlobalPackages:
expo-cli: 3.12.0

1. update expo-cli to latest
  2. run expo publish before doing a release build

I was on the latest expo-cli but on ejecting it was giving error The “path” argument must be of type string. Received type undefined then I have changed the expo-cli version and try to eject then it get ejected successfully but now when I open the android directory in android studio and press the run button application successfully get installed on emulator but keeps stopping meanwhile my terminal is running with expo start command.
so now you want me to upgrade my expo-cli right?
and then run the expo publish command and then open the android studio and run the application. right?

but how could I run the application on emulator to test it before creating the release build. I am not able to run the application on emulator

1.I have updated the expo-cli to latest
2.run expo publish with new expo account
3. run expo start command in the terminal
then I have opened the android directory in android studio and press the run button application successfully installed in the emualtor but still when I open the application it closed and show message

run adb logcat or open android studio to see what the error msg is. sorry my understanding from your original post was that this was a release build that was crashing.

android studio messages

Adb connection Error:EOF

8:57 AM Unable to open connection to: localhost/127.0.0.1:5037, due to: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

8:57 AM Unable to open connection to: localhost/127.0.0.1:5037, due to: java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

How did you solve this problem ? I hava same for 1 week… Always says app has stopped

Facing the exact same issue for couple of days.

Tried everything but nothing worked.

Have you found a way out of it?

S O L V E D

When we eject the project with admob the manifest.xml is configured with the app_id with “/”, just change it with the configuration app_id with “~” … Just place the app_id with “/” inside the tag but in the manifest.xml with “~” … Have a good year

I have same error like U bro if You got the solve tell me bro thank U

Which error exactly? And are you also using ExpoKit?

No bro im not using expokit.
Know I’m building standalone app successfully when using local bundle but when I built .apk
App keeps stopping.

Also same bro. I confused I alot.
If U got how to solve please reply me

Try the things mentioned here: