Auth-Session not persisted on iOS after closing app

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 36.0.0
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS):

I have builded a simple server with Spring Security that provides a Basic Auth via a REST-API for my Expo Standalone app.

1. On Android, after successfully login the session is persisted, even if I close the app and reopen it. Also after app-updates, the session is still available and the server can authorize me access the ressources. So all here works well (It is the same case on browser).

2. But on iOS, after successfully login a first time, the server authozire me access the ressources as long as the app is not closed. After I close the app and immediately reopen it, the session disappears and I must login again.

I am not understanding what is not working on iOS. Maybe the cookies are deleted each times ?
I would like to release the first version of the app, but the iOS behaviour does not allow me now.

Please let me know if you find an answer for this. I tried offline_access in the scope with no success. No refresh tokens and silent auth is not removing the prompt with prompt: 'none'. :confused:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.