Auto Update not working

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version:36
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all):iOS

Hi, recently I have updated expo sdk to 36 and I changed my apple certificates and updated app version and uploaded new binary to App Store. The OTA is not happening when I open the app still it is showing older version only

Hi! Did you build to a particular release channel? I would also double-check that you haven’t made any changes to the updates key in app.json

Hi,I have updated my sdk from 34 to 36 and uploaded new binary to App Store, and I have changed my app version. In App Store it is showing the latest version and when I open the app it still showing older version only. I didn’t used updates key in app.json.

You mean it’s showing the older version, as in the older binary? Or older version, as in the older OTA update on the new binary? It seems like OTA updates are functioning normally, just from some testing I’ve done on Testflight apps today

My older version is 2.1.0. and the latest version which I have uploaded to the App Store is 2.2.0. When I open the open it is still showing 2.1.0 and it’s not showing the latest version changes.

Could you tell me the slug of your project (should be in your app.json file)? It doesn’t seem like you have any builds under the account dileep.expo, so I’m guessing it’s under another account, or you build with turtle-cli?

Sure, slug is ‘PracticeUpdate’

Are you sure this was published under the dileep.expo account?

No.Sorry this was published under different account.