Being asked for creds for iOS after upgrading to SDK 25

Hey all,

After upgrading my app to SDK 25 and wanting to upload to the appstores, I suddenly get asked for .p12 files for iOS:

I don’t know what to answer. Originally I chose having Expo handle it all, and fetched the files afterwards, so I have them. However, I’m not sure how to proceed here.

If I select the first one, will the build server try creating new creds for me, thus overriding the old ones and maybe forcing me to create a new app ID and appstore entry?
If I select the second one and upload the ones I fetched originally using the exp cli cred:fetch (or something), will that cause a problem with the build server?

You aren’t being asked for p12 files, but more that something is missing that we need to build for you. The provisioning profile. (This changed as your machine now makes that whereas before ours would)

You can fetch your current files & creds, with: exp fetch:ios:certs and provide the cert & push cert as override but let exp create the provisioning profile. (I think that will work)

Or you could do the sure fire way and revoke the certs you have for this app on developer.apple.com, then do exp build:ios -c and new certs & provisioning profile will be made for you and you won’t have to deal with this again on next build:ios.

Great, thanks - it seems to work perfectly :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.