Build failing when using a wildcard provisioning profile

Hi, I’m trying to create a App Store build for iOS and my provisioning profile is a wildcard string: com.ORTracker.* It keeps failing when my app bundle identifier is com.ORTracker.app. What do I need to change to get the build to go through?

Here is the error from expo build status:

Error: validateProvisioningProfile: wrong bundleIdentifier found in provisioning profile; expected: com.ORTracker.app, found (in provisioning profile): com.ORTracker.*
at _ensureBundleIdentifierIsValid (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/xdl/build/detach/IosCodeSigning.js:287:11)
at Object.validateProvisioningProfile (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/xdl/build/detach/IosCodeSigning.js:266:3)
at Object. (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/xdl/build/detach/IosIPABuilder.js:73:53)
at Generator.next ()
at step (/usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/xdl/build/detach/IosIPABuilder.js:52:191)
at /usr/local/turtle-js/node_modules/xdl/build/detach/IosIPABuilder.js:52:361
at

Thanks,
Arman

FYI, I gave up on trying to figure this out and managed to clean everything out of the Apple Developer account and let Expo handle everything via the CLI.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.