Getting an error with credentials when building to ios.
Error while gathering & validating credentials [exp] Reason:Invalid credentials, raw:“Invalid username and password combination. Used ‘XXXXX’ as the username.” [exp] Set EXPO_DEBUG=true in your env to view the stack trace.
I can log in to my apple developer account with the exact same credentials.
Debug mode confirms the credentials I am entering are the same ones I use to log in to my apple developer account.
Things I’ve tried
- Read through Invalid Apple credentials for build:ios and tried the fixes
- Confirmed credentials are valid
- Confirmed password does not contain a space (per thread in 1.)
- Confirmed I’ve accepted the latest apple terms by logging in to their site with my developer account
- Read every thread under https://forums.expo.io/search?q=invalid%20credentials
- Tried running
expo build:ios -c
- Tried fresh install of expo and WSL on a different windows machine
- Installed and updated expo and expo-cli globally
The password DOES contain a special character