Build keeps failing

Hi guys,

I’m trying to make new builds with SDK27 but it keeps on failing without a clear error message, can you guys investigate what is going wrong?

https://expo.io/builds/fcf267f2-da61-4d16-8a52-1777e3d61d8d

Thanks in advance!

Hey @oneshoe I’ve notified people on the team to take a look at this, hopefully we can get back to you as soon as possible.

I’m really sorry about the inconvenience.

Any news on this?

1 Like

I’ve discussed this thread with our team and I would ask you to try again and see if you’re encountering the same issue, the problem may have been intermittent (We were unable to track down the root cause).

I found the problem with the failing build. I added my permission dialog messages to my already existing translation files and included the files in the app.json config. Therefor the manifest for the apps was getting very big (because all translations are in there). Once I extracted the permission dialog messages in separate files the build started working again. Might be valuable information for others as well, keep your dialog messages out of your other translation files.

Great I’m glad you were able to resolve your issue, sorry I couldn’t be more helpful. Could you show an example of what you did so I can update our documentation?

Thanks for using Expo!

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.