iOS 14.4.2 iPhone 11;
Demo video: video_2021-05-26_19-57-31.mp4 - Google Drive
There is a problem with locking the Camera and status bar orientation.
- The app.json orientation set to the “orientation”: “portrait”
- the iPhone system Portrait orientation lock is off (free rotate and change orientation).
- rotate the device from the portrait to the landscape orientation.
- Camera and status bar should be locked in portrait mode in the expo app
- When the device is rotated to the landscape orientation the status bar and camera rotates as well.
- If you switch the app (swipe from the bottom in the landscape mode and get back) - the status bar and camera orientation will be fixed to portrait until you rotate the device to portrait and then to landscape again.