Cannot fetch android keystore SDK36

After building an apk file I tried “expo fetch:android:keystore” to fetch the keystore, but I get this message: “There is no valid Keystore defined for this app”

Expo CLI 3.11.3 environment info:
System:
Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash
Binaries:
Node: 12.9.1 - /usr/local/bin/node
npm: 6.10.2 - /usr/local/bin/npm
Watchman: 4.9.0 - /usr/local/bin/watchman
IDEs:
Android Studio: 3.5 AI-191.8026.42.35.5977832
Xcode: 11.3/11C29 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild
npmPackages:
expo: ^36.0.2 => 36.0.2
react: ~16.9.0 => 16.9.0
react-native: https://github.com/expo/react-native/archive/sdk-36.0.0.tar.gz => 0.61.4
react-navigation: ^4.0.10 => 4.0.10
npmGlobalPackages:
expo-cli: 3.11.3

4 Likes

Same issue here :frowning:
I can not fetch Android key store. For another build, I can not upload to Google Play Console with invalid fingerprint

Same for me. Can’t fetch anything, and when I generate a new aab and try to upload it, i get wrong fingerprint error

same here, i get “There is no valid Keystore defined for this app”, and I have builded so much times and always expo creates a new keystore because always ask for 2 options :confused:

Could you please tell us the name of the app (Expo username & slug)? This will help us first look up whether the credentials actually exist for it.

(Cross-posting the latest update on the issue with a resolution.)

We believe this issue has been fixed and that regenerating credentials will address the issue. Projects that didn’t have this issue should be unaffected.

We found there was an issue with saving credentials, so when commands like “expo fetch:android:keystore” looked for credentials and found none, that was actually the case. Saving credentials should now be fixed, so after regenerating or reuploading them, they should now be saved successfully so they can be fetched.

1 Like

Same here. Can someone please help.
Expo generates new keystore every android build.
“expo fetch:android:keystore” returns “There is no valid Keystore defined for this app”.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.