Cannot Find Android Keystore file - Request failed with status code 400

I am trying to publish an updated version of an Android application, the original version of which was published by someone who no longer works with me.

I have run expo fetch:android:keystore and it’s successfully downloaded the .jks file and provided me with the Keystore password, Key alias and Key password.
Then when I run expo build:android -c I enter the path to the .jks file along with the information provided.
I then get an error message of Request failed with status code 400.

I can’t see any information in the docs about what a 400 error message is.

Same problem here!

We have an app previously built on phonegap and now migrated to React Native/Expo. We are trying to build the android .apk using the keystore we had before and we get the following error:

I know that the problem is not with my .keystore, since through expo fetch:android:keystore I’ve got the keystore generated by EXPO and it gives me the same error!

Using expo build:android works fine, but I can’t deploy since the fingerprints doesn’t match with the app I have already published.

Any one any idea?

Hey @gluedigistu

There was an issue with expo-cli 2.7.1 and it’s fixed on 2.7.2. So just needed to update my cli version!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.