So you expect to build mobile apps with this kind of … disappointed.
- expo init PlainApp - create for me plain application without ant dependencies (https://expo.io/@limfixitas/PlainApp)
- using expo start works ok.
- based on documentations added just this extra thing in for app.json:
- I published it.
- Then hit expo build:android
- .apk was built.
- Testing it on 2 emulators - Genymotion and Nox but .apk is not installing/opening.
Tired of trying really disappointed, how should I rely on this kind of tooling and technologies building production-ready applications? Or did I missed something?