Can't upload on AppStore (terminal not interactive)

Hi
I have a problem when I want to upload my build with expo-cli command.

I’m doing this:
expo upload:ios --latest --apple-id myAppleId --apple-id-password myPassword --language French

But then, I got this error:
Multiple App Store Connect Teams found; unable to choose, terminal not interactive!

It seems that there is no problem with my terminal because I can do interactive command with expo-cli like login or build:ios (enter credentials). Or is there any options to activate interactive mode ? Thanks for your help !

Hey @martinezguillaume,

What OS are you on and what shell are you using?

Cheers,

Adam

I’m on MacOS Mojave, and I’m using the Terminal from macOS (with ohmyzsh)

Envoyé de mon iPhone

any news ? I tried it with another mac with iTerm 2 but same problem

Hello,
what version of expo-cli do you have?

expo --version

I have the same problem with 2.7.1. I have two memberships under the same Apple id in app store connect. One personal and one for the company I work with. It seems like the CLI requires to choose which account to use.

I tried to see if there’s a way to set one as the default at Apple but couldn’t find it.

Also I haven’t published any apps with my apple id yet. Maybe that is also a factor…

Hi
For now you can use as a workaround setting FASTLANE_TEAM_ID and FASTLANE_ITC_TEAM_ID env variables. I’ll try to look into interactive mode problem later this week.

Thanks, that works!

For anyone like me wondering where to find those ids: Just fill in something bogus and the cli will print the ids that match your various accounts.

Thanks it works !