I hope you are well.
I am logging to console in my code, but on my iPhone device it does not seem to appear. The log appears fine on my Android device. My app is a Standalone app. I am following these steps:
- Add a console.log statement in my code
- Connect my iPhone to my Mac
- Open up the Console app on my Mac
- Select the device in the Console app
- Open my app on the phone to see a bunch of logs, but not the one from step 1
Am I missing something? Do JS / Expo logs go somewhere else on iPhones? I’ve tried searching online but found nothing.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!
Device: iPhone XR
Expo Version: 38.0.10