Drag and drop visual interface designer for expo/react-native?

Are you aware of a drag and drop style ‘visual interface builder’ for creating react native screens and components and styling them?

What I’ve found so far
supernova.io seems to be good for this. It will take a sketch file and generate fully-functioning front-end code in react native (or code for ios native, android native, or flutter). It’s actually pretty amazing.
I also found builderx.io, which looks like it could be good but their website is dead and I can’t get the binary. https://laska.io/ seems possible, but I tried it and even their demo app didn’t seem to work. Deco sort of seems to do this but is mostly an IDE. AppGyver I cant really tell. I also found a couple of others, but they so far all seem like projects that somebody started a while ago and basically never really released, or shut down like pagedraw.

Thank you

2 Likes

Hi @cdcv! Sorry for my late reply as I just saw this.

even their demo app didn’t seem to work
Are you talking about the demo in the browser, or the exported project? I kindly ask that you try once again as a lot of things have been updated in the meantime. If something’s not working for you, we’re there to assist you!

Draftbit might also be worth mentioning.