EAS Builds Failing [Need Help]

I have ejected my app and and tried to build app with EAS build service (Just ejected the app. No extra native module added or anything). If I do any local build from my machine, my builds are working OK but EAS builds are always failing. Am I missing any configuration or anything? I need help.

Can anyone please check these two build Id’s and let me know what am I missing?

Android build ID: bfaad1ec-40ff-4353-aeb1-ecaa5d917498
Build fail error message - Build failed: ENOENT: no such file or directory, open '/build/workingdir/build/android/gradlew'

iOS build ID: ec720b13-7b46-4fd6-b036-92f86fcd32b2
Build fail error message - Build failed: spawn pod ENOENT

Hi!

It seems from both these messages that EAS is having a tough time finding the native projects. Can you double-check and make sure that you have ios/ and android/ directories in your project, and that they’re committed to git (not .gitignore’d)

1 Like

Yes finally found the issue. I had to manually make a git commit to make sure EAS finds all my files and directories. Now android builds are passing fine but ios builds are failing.
it says this.
error: Provisioning profile "com.xxxx.xxx AppStore" doesn't support the Sign in with Apple capability. (in target 'Shajgoj' from project 'Shajgoj') error: Provisioning profile "com.xxxx.xxxx AppStore" doesn't include the com.apple.developer.applesignin entitlement. (in tar get 'Shajgoj' from project 'Shajgoj')

looks like I need to make sure I am not missing any settings in apple’s appstoreconnect portal.

1 Like

Yep, that’s what it looks like to me, too!

can you give an Idea what could this error message mean or what am I possibly missing?

error: Provisioning profile "com.xxxx.xxx AppStore" doesn't support the Sign in with Apple capability. (in target 'Shajgoj' from project 'Shajgoj') 

error: Provisioning profile "com.xxxx.xxxx AppStore" doesn't include the com.apple.developer.applesignin entitlement. (in tar get 'Shajgoj' from project 'Shajgoj')

my iOS build are still failing by throwing this error message.

Find your App ID here in Apple’s certificates UI and make sure that capability is checked for your app ID- then have eas-cli regenerate your provisioning profile.

Thanks a lot. I was kind of clueless about how to solve it. I wonder how my Sign In button was working before on expo managed workflow without this checked in?

maybe the provisioning profile was cleared somehow?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.