Entered a bad package identifier when ejecting from CRNA - now getting to run with Android is a nightmare. Can anyone help?

I recently ejected from a CRNA app into an ExpoKit app - setting up iOS was a breeze, but following the instructions for running on Android has gotten me tearing my hair out. I think that it comes from me entering a bad value (containing spaces) when assigning a package identifier for my Android App when I ejected - It’s giving me errors like

Error:(89) Tag attribute name has invalid character ’ '.

I’ve tried to rename the value in my app.json, in my AndroidManifest.xml, and in build.gradle - but trying to rebuild the Android app has repeatedly changed values to the original one that I entered.

I’ve spent the last few hours trying to fix these errors - Should I revert to the last commit before I ejected and try again, or is there an easier fix?

Update: By manually renaming all of the java files in SRC, I’ve managed to build without errors. But when I try to run, the app immediately quits with the error

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: Failed resolution of: Lbolts/AppLinks;

Having looked up what Lbolts is, I’ve figured that I’ve messed something up horribly here - trying to dig any further down seems like a bad idea. I know this could seem really arcane - but I’m just trying to follow the basic installation instructions, and it’s just not working for me.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.