Error: Experience not published

Hi devs! Today I had a problem when compiling my app. After pointing my keystore, the expo show me this messages:
:arrow_down:
No assets changed, skipped.
Processing asset bundle patterns:

• /Users/vinicius/Sites/plom-beta/**/*
    Uploading JavaScript bundles
    Publish complete

The manifest URL is: https://exp.host/@edmardelima/topssom (​https://exp.host/@edmardelima/topssom/index.exp?sdkVersion=38.0.0​). Learn more. (​fyi/manifest-url.md at main · expo/fyi · GitHub)
The project page is: Expo (​Expo). Learn more. (​fyi/project-page.md at main · expo/fyi · GitHub)
› Closing Expo server
› Stopping Metro bundler
Checking if this build already exists…
:arrow_up:

It’s ok, but after this, expo show an error:
:arrow_down:
Experience not published.
:arrow_up:

Anybody knows whats the problem?

Sorry about my english. I don’t type very well lolo

Regards

Edmar from Brazil.

Ops…

Expo CLI 3.22.3 environment info:
System:
Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash
Binaries:
Node: 12.18.2 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v12.18.2/bin/node
Yarn: 1.22.5 - /usr/local/bin/yarn
npm: 6.14.7 - ~/.nvm/versions/node/v12.18.2/bin/npm
Watchman: 4.9.0 - /usr/local/bin/watchman
IDEs:
Android Studio: 3.4 AI-183.6156.11.34.5692245
Xcode: 10.2.1/10E1001 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild

hi! it’s possible this was due to something on our end (since there are two reports of it), but just to cover our bases could you upgrade to the most recent expo-cli version?

also @edmardelima it looks like you might be using team features, but this publish is going through as your own. If you’re trying to build as part of a team, remember to set the owner field in app.json

Just happened to me as well, expo-cli version 3.28.1

We just pushed a fix out, you should be able to publish and build without that issue anymore (the fix was server-side, so there’s no need to upgrade expo-cli )

also with me, expo-cli version 3.28.2

Thanks @charliecruzan!!! It’s building! I will upgrade my expo-cli, but it did with version 3.22.

Regards!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.