Error installing expo-cli windows 10

i had been using expo for about 3 weeks with little to no trouble, updated it once when it suggested without any trouble. Then another update came around and I launched my project without updating. I tried to update expo-cli once i was done but it encountered an error. i tried multiple times and kept getting the same error, so i uninstalled both expo-cli and then node.js and deleted the .expo file. Upon trying to reinstall, the installation either gets stuck at “finalize:wordwrap: sill finalize C:\Users******\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules\wordwrap” and does not progress. or encounters the error:

npm ERR! { Error: EPERM: operation not permitted, unlink ‘C:\Users******\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\expo-cli\node_modules.xdl.DELETE\binaries\windows\adb\adb.exe’
npm ERR! errno: -4048,
npm ERR! code: ‘EPERM’,
npm ERR! syscall: ‘unlink’,

It might be worth mentioning that the computer’s wifi settings were adjusted to connect to my schools wifi but i’m not trying to download via school internet so i’m not sure this helps.

The most recent attempt involved me turning off my antivirus systems and attempting it that way so i’m unsure what could be linked or in use.

The error log is below

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.