Error validating credentials issue

I can’t build the app :frowning: At first it completed to validate the first certificate and stopped at the push certificate. Then I tried again and it doesn’t validate at all.

? Do you already have a distribution certificate you'd like us to use,
or do you want us to manage your certificates for you? true
[exp] Generating distribution certificate...
[exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with `-c`) and try again.
[exp] Unable to fetch distribution certificate. Request ID 6b1df780-ce24-11e7-940b-633839d8c8b5, message: Unable to add new certificate to your account (maximum number reached). Please delete one of your certificates or upload an existing one.

Check your apple distribution certs, you have 2 already it seems:

look here:Sign In - Apple

Removed all certs and still geting error :frowning:
Hm my client just added me to the itunesconnect, but I’m not in his team and can’t manage certificate. I think he is using personal license. I’m a member of my company team. It’s possible to upload the app build in this case?

? Do you already have a push notification certificate you'd like us to use,
or do you want us to manage your push certificates for you? true
[exp] Fetching a new push certificate...
[exp] Error validating credentials. You may need to clear them (with `-c`) and try again.
[exp] Unable to fetch push certificate. Request ID c63d4260-ce92-11e7-b9b8-ffbe5a991ba7, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support. 

Hi Expo Team,

Could you send me details abould 11579f50-ce9a-11e7-8cd6-8d9489efed98 build. it’s failed :frowning:

[exp] Validating distribution certificate...
[exp] Unable to validate credentials. Request ID 11579f50-ce9a-11e7-8cd6-8d9489efed98, message: Internal error occurred. Please try again in a few minutes or contact support.