So I just started with Expo and am having an inconvenient problem. When I make a change to my code (something as simple as changing the text in the boiler plate) it does not get pushed to my phone. I am 100% sure it is an issue with the app because it works fine on the iPhone Expo app fine.
I can get around it by closing the app, going to app settings and force closeing the Expo app. When I open the app back up, I can re-scan the qr code, redownload the project and it then shows the changes.
I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+ (SM-G955FD) running android 7.0 and the latest update for Expo on both my computer and phone.