expo:build ios keeps failing.

I am trying to upload my app to the apple store with the expo build:ios command and when it asks for my apple ID credentials it keeps failing. I know for sure that my credentials are correct because I can log in to apple developer no problem. But when Expo asks for my apple developer credentials, it fails. Is there anyway to get through this issue? This is what the error looks like.

expo build:ios

✔ Choose the build type you would like: › archive

Checking if there is a build in progress...

Accessing credentials for anickerson in project FirstProject
? Do you have access to the Apple account that will be used for submitting this app to the App Store? Yes
Please enter your Apple Developer Program account credentials. These credentials are needed to manage
certificates, keys and provisioning profiles in your Apple Developer account.
The password is only used to authenticate with Apple and never stored
Learn more here (​https://bit.ly/2VtGWhU​)
? Apple ID: aubreynickerson@gmail.com
? Password (for aubreynickerson@gmail.com): [hidden]
Authenticating to Apple Developer Portal...
Authentication with Apple Developer Portal failed!
/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/@expo/traveling-fastlane-linux/dist/authenticate exited with non-zero code: 1
Error: /usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/@expo/traveling-fastlane-linux/dist/authenticate exited with non-zero code: 1
    at ChildProcess.completionListener (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/src/spawnAsync.ts:65:13)
    at Object.onceWrapper (events.js:422:26)
    at ChildProcess.emit (events.js:315:20)
    at maybeClose (internal/child_process.js:1021:16)
    at Socket.<anonymous> (internal/child_process.js:443:11)
    at Socket.emit (events.js:315:20)
    at Pipe.<anonymous> (net.js:674:12)
    at spawnAsync (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/node_modules/@expo/spawn-async/src/spawnAsync.ts:26:19)
    at runAction (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/src/appleApi/fastlane.ts:20:28)
    at authenticate (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/src/appleApi/authenticate.ts:47:46)
    at processTicksAndRejections (internal/process/task_queues.js:97:5)
    at Context.ensureAppleCtx (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/src/credentials/context.ts:81:24)
    at IOSBuilder.bestEffortAppleCtx (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/src/commands/build/ios/IOSBuilder.ts:97:14)
    at IOSBuilder.prepareCredentials (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/src/commands/build/ios/IOSBuilder.ts:153:5)
    at IOSBuilder.run (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/src/commands/build/ios/IOSBuilder.ts:62:7)
    at IOSBuilder.command (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/src/commands/build/BaseBuilder.ts:39:7)
    at Command.<anonymous> (/usr/lib/node_modules/expo-cli/src/exp.ts:79:7)

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.