Also, if you’re suddenly getting this (as I was), and you’re on iOS 14, it could be because the Expo Client app needs access to your local network and unless it requests it, it just sits there and shows nothing is currently running (at least it seemed to for me, in this case). On iOS 14, if something needs local network access you need to grant it. I just set up a new test device on iOS 14 and came across this, despite being logged in to my Expo account on it. What I ended up doing was copying the exp://… URL from the Expo Developer Tools browser tab, pasting in Safari on iOS, allowing it to switch to the Expo Client, and then – and only then, in this case – it asked for access to the local network. As soon as I granted that, I could see the running app and access it from there.