Expo client build stuck in build queue?

I created a build of the expo client app using the command expo client:ios from the docs: installing a custom iOS expo client

It has been about 4hrs and the link that it gave me in the console takes me to the build page that says it is still queued. Is this typical for building the expo client for iOS? There aren’t many details and I don’t know of any good ways to debug.

Thanks for any help!

request id if it helps: c9e7a133-6483-4bc2-8c4d-d08c5c1051d6

Diagnostics

Expo CLI 3.24.2 environment info:
    System:
      Shell: 3.2.57 - /bin/bash
    Binaries:
      Node: 12.13.0 - /usr/local/bin/node
      Yarn: 1.21.1 - ~/.yarn/bin/yarn
      npm: 6.12.0 - /usr/local/bin/npm
      Watchman: 4.9.0 - /usr/local/bin/watchman
    IDEs:
      Xcode: 10.3/10G8 - /usr/bin/xcodebuild

Hey @tiltshift,

Sometimes our builders can experience some longer queues. Did your build successfully go through?

Cheers,
Adam

Hi @adamjnav, it still hasn’t went through. I tried again yesterday and that one is stuck as well. I am not sure about the best way to debug them on my end. Would someone be able to take a look at it?

Hey, sorry for the delayed follow up here. We’re aware of the issue at hand. Here’s a temporary workaround if you need to use it: the custom expo client for ios takes forever to build - #7 by notbrent

@adamjnav Thanks for getting back to me! I will try the workaround when I get back to working on background tasks soon.

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.