expo/expo-server-sdk-dotnet

Not sure if this is the right forum or not. (Appreciate any pointers to the right forum.)
Noticed while working on push notifications that there does not seem to be a C# (dotnet) version of the expo-server-sdk.

I have a partially completed version of the server sdk in C# that i’m happy to contribute. Any guidance on how to get it into a new project in the expo github, or better to just add it as a project on a different org?

I think this is perfect for Expo Community · GitHub

@bycedric may be able to help you out

Once this is completed, definitely add it to the docs !

Hi @glyph! Sounds awesome, if you want to contribute the C# SDK you can put everything in a repo and ping me. You can ping me here, or on the Expo Developers slack. I’m happy to help you further after that :smile:

1 Like

sounds great. The code is available here:

Let me know what needs to be done to get it into expo-community. I’ll do a PR on the docs once the repo gets to it’s ‘canonical’ location.

Thanks!

@bycedric lib is all set and PR is here: docs added expo-server-sdk-dotnet to list by glyphard · Pull Request #7379 · expo/expo · GitHub

Awesome! I’ll make some time available tomorrow night! Thanks for making it :smile:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.