Latest version 126.96.36.199. It can be downloaded from here Expo-IDE
This Expo IDE is to help Expo developers to build mobile apps faster. The IDE is built for Windows users using Visual Studio C# Development tool and made possible by the Chromium open source project.
- Download and install expo-ide-installer.exe .
- Follow the steps as directed in the setup wizard.
- During setup you will be asked if you want to install Microsoft Edge WebView2 Runtime package. You either install WebView2 via this wizard or you download the latest: Evergreen WebView2 Runtime Installer
(MicrosoftEdgeWebView2RuntimeInstallerX64.exe) from Microsoft website.
- Update Microsoft Edge to latest version. To update it: Microsoft Edge Help-> About-> Update.
- Restart your PC if you are asked to do so by the setup wizard.
What can Expo IDE do?:
- Opens cmd, emulator and visual studio code external programs by one click.
- Run hot commands like expo start, Init project, npm install etc. by button click.
- Save actions and results for each session for history purpose.
- Create and start Android Emulators without opening Android Studio.
- Opens Metro Bundler internally or externally after expo start command.
Added features in version 1.1.x.x:
6. Type any commands via input text box.
7. IntelliSense (code-completion) auto complete input commands plus remembering new executed commands.
8. Edit auto complete suggestions manually.
9. Opens visual studio code internally.
10. All Expo developer work is done in one place via this application.
11. Will notify developer about new released Expo updates and allow him to install updates by one click.
12. Fixed various bugs and performance issues.