Please provide the following:
- SDK Version: 38
- Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS/Android
I have a managed App in Production. I was using the Legacy Notification plugin, but since last Saturday, it wasn’t working anymore on Android.
I was still able to extract the Expo Token and send a notification to it using the Expo console. But when the server sent notifications, it does not arrive Android phones.
Then as solution, I update to using the new Notification API from Expo and now it works in both, Android and iOS.
Now when I tap on a notification, it should redirect somewhere:
- Foreground/Background: it redirect where it should
- Not opened: it just open the app
- Foreground/Background: it does nothing
- Not opened: it just open the app.
How should I go further from this point?