[expo-notifications] UIApplicationDelegate methods in EXPushTokenManager.m are not getting called.

The reason for this is I’m using Segment to handle analytics, and I need to let it know when a device registered for remote notifications so I added the application didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken method to my AppDelegate.m, and this seems to be overriding EXPushTokenManager.m. Is there any way to do this?

UPDATE
I tried making my AppDelegate a EXPushTokenListener by making it conform to the protocol and removing didRegisterForRemoteNotificationsWithDeviceToken and that didn’t work as the EXPushTokenListener protocol methods aren’t getting called in my AppDelegate.m. So now EXPushTokenManager.m UIApplicationDelegate methods are called, but now Segment isn’t receiving new device tokens.

UPDATE 2
Using ExpoSDK 40, and expo-notifications~0.8.2.

Hi! Is there a particular reason you’re trying to do this natively rather than in JS land? You can add a Segment call when you call getExpoPushTokenAsync, and that will cover you for Android and iOS, rather than having to manually change your AppDelegate (and then also do something similar on Android)