Expo Push Notifications stopped working since 6 hours

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 36.0.0
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all):iOS

After we have the problem of certificate expiry expo build:ios, SSL verify failed push notifications stopped as well.

I noticed the builds working fine and notification was working few hours ago. Suddenly build stopped working due to above error and exactly at the same time push notifications stopped as well. I even cannot send push notification via expo push notification tool. Even though i had priority plan.
Push Notification Tool — Expo (here is a test token if it helps ExponentPushToken[4JhXp_MYTePVZBA5pk3EfT])

Possibly related to this?

although that happened more like 15 or 16 hours before your message rather than 6.

Looks like the workaround for the SSL issue has already made it’s way to you, link for those looking.

If push notifications stopped working, it’s best to take a look at the push tickets and push receipts for details regarding the errors. Is it possible you revoked your APN key when you were rebuilding your app? That would happen if you passed either the --clear-credentials flag or the --clear-push-key flag

Looks like after clearing credentials and publishing app on same release channel fixed it.
During problem times i was getting this error message
{
“data”: {
“status”: “error”,
“message”: “Could not find APNs credentials for com.trustgrid.citizenapp (@securelogic/trustgrid-citizen). Check whether you are trying to send a notification to a detached app. If not, you may need to clear your push credentials and regenerate or upload new ones.”,
“details”: {
“error”: “InvalidCredentials”
}
}
}

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.