Failed to read key MyAndroidKey from store

I’m trying to build up my app so I can deploy it on Google Play Console (and I was working on it with Vue-Native way).

Steps I did:

1. Downloaded a “deployment_cert.der” file from Google Play Console and pasted it in root directory of my app.
  2. Run “expo build:android -t app-bundle” and selected option “2) I want to upload my own keystore!” so I can use these info from Google Play Console.
  3. For the path I’ve typed ‘./deployment_cert.der’ and filled out everything else I was asked (Alias, password etc.).

But I keep getting following errors:

Task :app:signReleaseBundle FAILED
[stderr]
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
[stderr]

• What went wrong:
    [stderr]
    Execution failed for task ‘:app:signReleaseBundle’.
    [stderr]

A failure occurred while executing com.android.build.gradle.internal.tasks.Workers$ActionFacade
[stderr]
Failed to read key MyAndroidKey from store “/tmp/turtle/keystore-2dd1744e-3e70-4581-8980-df357892be5b.jks”: Invalid keystore format
[stderr]

• Try:
    [stderr]
    Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.
    [stderr]
  • Get more help at https://help.gradle.org
    [stderr]
    BUILD FAILED in 7m 15s
    32 actionable tasks: 32 executed

Can anyone help me with this please?
My build ID is: 2dd1744e-3e70-4581-8980-df357892be5b

Hi

There is no way to download keystore from google play console, deployment_cert.der it’s not a keystore, most likely it contains the public key and can only be used to verify signature, to sign actual apk you need to have keystore.
I’ve never used vue native before, but I’m guessing that there is android project there and build.gradle should specify amongst other things production build credentials, also you need to know the values you mentioned(alias and both passwords), it’s not something you can just make up.

Hi
I have the same problem and I found when I’m re-write passwords fields, in apk generation everything is fine.
I hope this help someone.