Failing to authenticate my Apple ID

Hi there

Any help would be much appreciated. I’m trying to build with Expo for the first time, for iOS. I have a newly paid for developer account, which I can log in with on the browser with the corresponding Apple ID. No spaces in the Apple ID password.

The details I’m running:
Expo version: 55.0.4
Command: exp build:ios
Output (with EXPO_DEBUG=false):

[15:12:29] Reason:Invalid credentials, raw:“Invalid username and password combination. Used ‘me@mydomain.com’ as the username.”
[15:12:29] Error: Reason:Invalid credentials, raw:“Invalid username and password combination. Used ‘me@mydomain.com’ as the username.”
at Object._callee4$ (C:\exp@55.0.4\src\commands\build\auth.js:134:11)
at tryCatch (C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:62:40)
at Generator.invoke [as _invoke] (C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:296:22)
at Generator.prototype.(anonymous function) [as next] (C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\regenerator-runtime\runtime.js:114:21)
at step (C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:17:30)
at C:\Users\Lenovo\AppData\Roaming\npm\node_modules\exp\node_modules\babel-runtime\helpers\asyncToGenerator.js:28:13
at
at process._tickCallback (internal/process/next_tick.js:188:7)

The only thing I might add is that at first I tried to build the app with another Apple ID, which was not a paid Apple Developer. The authentication went through successfully, but it refused to build for that reason. So it’s possible that the build is “contaminated” by that, but I haven’t found documentation to support that.

Any help would be appreciated and a great time-saver.

Thanks

Can you try running exp build:ios --clear-credentials ? The issue could definitely be that you tried with another account before.

This topic was automatically closed 15 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.