Get pending scheduled Local Notifications

Hi,

I’m wondering if there is a way to get the list of pending scheduled notifications (relative to the app asking for this notifications).
It seems to be possible on iOS: ios - Find list of Local Notification the app has already set - Stack Overflow

Sounds like some scheduled notifications are lost when updating the app or republishing (It’ just a guess, as my notifications are set up to 15 or 20 days it’s hard to be sure from where the problem comes from).

Thanks for your help :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hi @alanlanglois - have you tried PushNotificationIOS.getScheduledLocalNotifications() (part of the React Native API, docs here 🚧 PushNotificationIOS · React Native )?

If that doesn’t work, you may be able to try just canceling all scheduled notifications and rescheduling the ones you need when the app is updated/republished.

Hey @esamelson, thanks for you answer!

Seems like using PushNotificationIOS require to have the app ejected. Don’t think it will work within Expo + I’m looking for something working with both iOS & Android.

I guess I’ll have to cancel and reschedule all the notifications when the app is updated/republished :slight_smile:

Thanks for your help on this!

This topic was automatically closed 20 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.