Help: eas build error

I did “eas build --profile preview --platform ios”. But I got an error message below: Please advise how to fix it. Thanks.

“Build failed: Cannot set property ‘DevelopmentTeam’ of undefined”

are you using the latest version of eas-cli?

can you share your eas.json?

what is your project target name?

{
“builds”: {
“android”: {
“release”: {
“workflow”: “managed”
},
“preview”: {
“distribution”: “internal”,
}
},
“ios”: {
“release”: {

},

“preview”: {
“distribution”: “internal”,
“workflow”: “managed”,
“credentialsSource”: “remote”
}
}
}
}
}

2021년 4월 5일 (월) 오전 9:54, Brent Vatne via Forums <expo@discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

can you share your app.json? please don’t redact the name of bundle identifier

Well noted w/thanks.

Here is app.json.

{
“expo”: {
“name”: “netsarang”,
“slug”: “netsarang”,
“platforms”: [“ios”, “android”, “web”],
“version”: “1.0.3”,
“orientation”: “portrait”,
“icon”: “./assets/icon.png”,
“splash”: {
“image”: “./assets/splash.png”,
“resizeMode”: “contain”,
“backgroundColor”: “#ffffff
},
“updates”: {
“fallbackToCacheTimeout”: 0
},
“assetBundlePatterns”: [“**/*”],
“ios”: {
“bundleIdentifier”: “com.netsarang.netsarangapp”,
“supportsTablet”: false
},
“android”: {
“package”: “com.netsarang.netsarangapp”,
“versionCode”: 4
}
}
}

2021년 4월 5일 (월) 오전 10:54, Brent Vatne via Forums <expo@discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

i can’t see anything here that would be causing this problem. can you link to the related failing build page?

Thank you for reply my question deeply.

Please see the error message below:

Build failed: Cannot set property 'DevelopmentTeam' of undefinedTypeError: Cannot set property ‘DevelopmentTeam’ of undefined at /usr/local/eas-build-worker/node_modules/@expo/config-plugins/build/ios/ProvisioningProfile.js:24:74 at Array.forEach () at Object.setProvisioningProfileForPbxproj (/usr/local/eas-build-worker/node_modules/@expo/config-plugins/build/ios/ProvisioningProfile.js:23:10) at Object.configureXcodeProject (/usr/local/eas-build-worker/node_modules/@expo/build-tools/dist/ios/configure.js:14:56) at /usr/local/eas-build-worker/node_modules/@expo/build-tools/dist/builders/iosManaged.js:39:35 at ManagedBuildContext.runBuildPhase (/usr/local/eas-build-worker/node_modules/@expo/build-tools/dist/context.js:37:34) at Object.iosManagedBuilder (/usr/local/eas-build-worker/node_modules/@expo/build-tools/dist/builders/iosManaged.js:38:23) at async build (/usr/local/eas-build-worker/dist/ios/build.js:79:16) at async Object.buildIos [as default] (/usr/local/eas-build-worker/dist/ios/build.js:29:31) at async Object.build (/usr/local/eas-build-worker/dist/build.js:31:31)

2021년 4월 5일 (월) 오후 12:45, Brent Vatne via Forums <expo@discoursemail.com>님이 작성:

It’s thrown here expo-cli/ProvisioningProfile.ts at master · expo/expo-cli · GitHub

It means that your pbxproj file have a different format than we expect, but without an actual file I’m not sure what the difference is, can you share that file?
If you don’t want to post it here you can send it via discord, I’m wkozyra95 on Expo Developers discord Expo Developers

I’m having the same issue. What do you mean by “pbxproj file have a different format”? What could I do to fix this?

in your ios/yourproject.xcodeproj directory there is a file that is called project.pbxproj - you can send that to @wkozyra on discord to help you investigate what is going on here

1 Like