Help me out find what's causing this error

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 39.0.2
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): Android

Hi everybody, see, i’ve been working on an app which works really good when i test it in expo client (no issues, no errors) but, 3 days ago i deployed it to the play store (inner tests) and one of my testers got an error while trying to sign into his account (i’m using firebase and facebook to authenticate the users)

So i had to re-build my app and show this error in a component to be able to see what’s going on and this is what i got.

I can’t really find any clue to solve this issue, don’t know if i can find the file is shown in the error.

all i know 'til now is that this error is caused when the user tries to sign in

Any suggestion?

Hey @edwinmunguia, I would suggest thoroughly reading our Debugging documentation to get a sense of what steps you could approach this issue with.

Cheers,
Adam

hi @adamjnav, thanks for replying. i have followed all steps you suggested in your documentation, from react native debugger to using sentry, remove my code and add it step by step, but, since this problem just occurred in one device, i don’t know what to do to specifically find the problem with this one.

Update your expo-cli version for a try!

I did it but it didn’t solve the error. The thing is that this only happens in some devices.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.