Hi, i have upgrade my project to 22 version of Expo but i get this error

Can someone help pls.

Hey @eslambasher, I’d love to help you out with this problem. Sorry you’re encountering this issue, must be annoying.

The first thing I want to confirm before we go any further, Every time we provide a new SDK release we also share a medium post where you can find the breaking changes.

Have you read this? Expo SDK v22.0.0 is now available | by Brent Vatne | Exposition

In addition to reading that, could you tell me how many versions you upgraded?

Also, if you could isolate your code into a snack.expo.io, it may be easier for us to find the source of your issue. Sometimes we get lucky and we can find some simple human error together :slight_smile:

Looking forward to helping you out.

1 Like

as jimmy mentioned, i think the problem is is one of the breaking changes in sdk 22. specifically based on your error it looks like one of these:

• If you, or any libraries that you use. use View.propTypes.style you will need to change that to ViewPropTypes.style. You will only see errors for this in production — so be sure to test your app with development mode disabled.

• If you have not yet updated your imports of PropTypes as warned in deprecation warnings in previous releases, you will need to do this now. Install the prop-types package and import PropTypes from ‘prop-types’; instead of import { PropTypes } from React;!

2 Likes

hi thank you for replayed to my post @jimmylee @samee the problem comes from my packages that use the old method of prop-types suddenly i just had to find this package to solve this porblem. :smile:

2 Likes