How to add my own Webpack configuration?

I need to include a UI library which depends on a custom webpack loader and since i cannot find any webpack configuration file or any related documentation online i am stuck.

Any help on creating custom webpack configuration file will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.

Hi dhruv-

React Native doesn’t typically use webpack (though Callstack actually released a version of the packager called Haul that does today, but that’s very new and not commonly used yet), so that’s why you won’t see any webpack configuration files in Expo projects or React Native projects generally, typically.

Charlie

Thank you Charlie,

This makes sense.

Any UI libraries you can recommend for react native apps?

Thank you again.

I’m trying to use a this SendinBlue library: sib-api-v3-sdk - npm

I’ve been having an ‘Unable to resolve module’ that I assume is related to the issue described in the documentation. I’ve pasted the relevant part below.

Is there another place I could put those module rules for react native / expo? Or, if I can’t use this library or am totally on the wrong path let me know (I’m a noob).

Webpack Configuration
Using Webpack you may encounter the following error: “Module not found: Error: Cannot resolve module”, most certainly you should disable AMD loader. Add/merge the following section to your webpack config:

module: {
rules: [
{
parser: {
amd: false
}
}
]
}