How to open Downloads Folder when clicked on notification

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 40.0
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all):Android
  3. expo-notifications

In my app the user are able to export all the data as a json file.

And this file get created in Downloads/appName/file.backup

This is my code for creating the file

var album = "Download/NovelManager";
let fileUri = FileSystem.documentDirectory + 'NovelManager.backup';

await FileSystem.writeAsStringAsync(fileUri, JSON.stringify(result), { encoding: FileSystem.EncodingType.UTF8 });
const asset = await MediaLibrary.createAssetAsync(fileUri);
var al = await MediaLibrary.createAlbumAsync(album, asset, true); // Copy First to download folder to get the Download Folder path
await MediaLibrary.deleteAlbumsAsync(al, true); // Remove all, remove all files in this folder eg Download/NovelManager
await MediaLibrary.createAlbumAsync(album, asset, false);// Then Move the new create file to the empty Download/NovelManager

Now this is not the problem, After I create a file I use expo-notifications to create a notification.

await globalContext.notify({
    content: {
      title: 'NovelManager',
      body: globalContext.currentLanguage.downloadCompleted,
    },
    trigger: { seconds: 1 },
  });

Now I am able to know when the user click on the notification but what I do not know is how am I able to open the Download Folder when the user click on the notification.

This is on android only, using react-native any help will be really greet as I am really lost and I am not finding any information on this issue on google or expo sites.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.