Hey Expo community!
I’ve got this mobile app (iOS and Android):
That has some “simple” notifications implemented.
The token is registered from the App code and sent to Firebase.
Then we’ve got a Backoffice built with PHP that sends notifications through Expo API from our backoffice to the Firebase tokens list.
I want to upgrade the application to the latest Expo SDK and maybe rewrite the entire notifications system.
I don’t have enough experience with Expo and React Native or Mobile development / push notifications, I’m a full stack developer.
So I want to review the current implementation and try to understand possible bugs and how it should properly be built to be stable enough.
Clients have reported they have sent some notifications but they haven’t recieved it so I’m looking for additional assistance to offer them better support.
Please reply here or better, write to firstname.lastname@example.org with your experience and your hourly fee and let’s see if we can collaborate on this task.
Thanks so much in advance.