Integrating Firebase and expoKit

Hi,
Since I’ve upgraded to expo 32 I have the following error in crashlitycs:

I have integrated with rnfirebase without the expo SDK (it came after we already setup everything).
Do you know what could have broke this? My wild guess EXStandaloneAppDelegate is doing some stuff behind the scene that is breaking my previous behaviour.
Do you have a example up to date with your SDK and version 32?

Here is our app delegate:

@implementation AppDelegate

- (BOOL)application:(UIApplication *)application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:(NSDictionary *)launchOptions
{
    [FIRApp configure];
    [RNFirebaseNotifications configure];
    [Fabric with:@[[Crashlytics class]]];
    return [super application:application didFinishLaunchingWithOptions:launchOptions];
}

- (void)applicationWillEnterForeground:(UIApplication *)application
{
    [super applicationWillEnterForeground:application];
}

#pragma mark - Notifications

- (void)application:(UIApplication *)application didReceiveRemoteNotification:(nonnull NSDictionary *)userInfo
fetchCompletionHandler:(nonnull void (^)(UIBackgroundFetchResult))completionHandler{
    [[RNFirebaseNotifications instance] didReceiveRemoteNotification:userInfo fetchCompletionHandler:completionHandler];
}

- (void)application:(UIApplication *)application didRegisterUserNotificationSettings:(UIUserNotificationSettings *)notificationSettings {
    [[RNFirebaseMessaging instance] didRegisterUserNotificationSettings:notificationSettings];
}

- (void)application:(UIApplication *)application didReceiveLocalNotification:(nonnull UILocalNotification *)notification
{
  [[RNFirebaseNotifications instance] didReceiveLocalNotification:notification];
}

@end