Introduce yourself!

I am rahamin. After playing a bit with Expo, I would like to thank you for it. Great tools!

3 Likes

I am Raphael, really in love with Expo ! Thank you for it !!

3 Likes

hello people,
im from india and i have been working with react-native and expo from last 5 months and its amazing till i guess i detaching part :persevere:

1 Like

Hi l!!
This is Ankit Singhal from India. I am a CSE student. I am a freelancer Android Developer.
Starting my new project with Expo now. :smiley:

1 Like

This is Jan from coinlend.org in Germany, building the Coinlend app!

2 Likes

Hello!
I am Mangi from Cameroon i am a computer science student.
Happy to join you guys

1 Like

Hi, I’m adokce and I started working on a react native app (no expo) in my company. Having a lot of pain with it I started looking at expo and I would like to start using it for personal projects and maybe propose it for a company projects.

2 Likes

Hi!

My name is Cedric van Putten and I’m lead developer at Peakfijn, Amsterdam based startup-helper. We are doing a lot of projects, including app development. We’ve switched to Expo because we already used (and liked) React.

I’ve written some guides related to CI and Expo and I was an Expo Featured Developer (:smiley:).

Find me on Slack if you want to hangout!

Cheers,
Cedric

2 Likes

Hi :wave:

I am Yordan, i’m a software engineer and work at HOOQ.tv in Bandung, Indonesia.
Was developing in React 3 years ago, and currently looking into React Native to expand my portfolio in Mobile app dev. Expo dev experience is :clap: :tada:
you can find me on twitter @zufrizalyordan

Cherio!

1 Like

Hello ,everyone!
My name is leesongdang, i work on expo from Shenyang,China.
I’m a freelancer and I’m using Expo with my customers which found it awesome for fast feedback loop, fast notifications implementation, etc.

If you need some REX just let me know, I will be happy to give you my opinion

1 Like

Hello all
I am Ammar . Newly graduated from the University of Information Technology in Yemen. I hope to become a professional in the programming of mobile applications through ReAct and Expo.

1 Like

HI All,
My name is Adam Freeman. I am new to Expo and React Native I have written a commercial app using React + Redux. I know image processing, image formats and video stuff. I would like to maybe contribute at some point to one of the projects I have never really contributed to open source before and would like to start.

I am really excited about learning some new stuff and maybe being able to help out.
– Adam

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Paul Joseph living in Columbus, Oh. Currently a Ruby-Cucumber test-automation dev. Have been looking at React for about a year and just ran into expo. Cool Stuff!!

Kind regards,
PJ

1 Like

Nice to meet you cam_ling. My papa has lived in Thailand for the last 10 years!! Cheers ~

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Greg McDonald from Rum&Code. We build custom web and mobile apps in Shawinigan, Quebec. Looking forward to participating in the forum.

Best regards,
Greg

2 Likes

Hi there!

I’m Wijnand Karsens from Groningen, The Netherlands. I work with React Native and Expo, but also Apollo GraphQL, Node JS and MySQL at my own company and part-time at the company Target Holding. My hobbies are kitesurfing and travel. I also started a community for kitesurfers that code, have a look here and here if that sounds good to you!

2 Likes

Hey. Guys am Princewill. I am a backend developer using python, JavaScript and PHP to do wonderful things :grin:

https://ochuiprincewill.me

2 Likes

Hi there,

I’m pixel, a full-stack developer from Berlin, and I just gave Expo a try. But with the limitations of DocumentPicker and FileSystem I’m not too sure that I can keep going with it.

1 Like

Hey Pixel, glad to have you around. Sorry to hear that we couldn’t deliver the tools necessary for your project. I’d love to hear about the limitations you mention regarding the DocumentPicker and FileSystem APIs. If you have time and could send me an email about said limitations to adamjnav@expo.io that would be greatly appreciated!

0 Likes

Hi everyone!

I’m Sebastian (but you can call me Seb) - I’m a couple of weeks away from starting my studio to provide (mostly) React & Native sites and apps.

I’ve released my first app on iOS/Android/Amazon using Expo and am looking to take it to the next level - if anyone has experience of RN/Expo/Firebase for data storage/sharing between users please do hit me up!

Hoping to finally start giving back to the Open Source community too so hoping that this community can benefit from some of my experience.

1 Like