Introduce yourself!

Hello! Johan from Sweden here. Been working on an React Native app from some time now. Helping a start up based in San Fransisco. Have been using expo to help we out along the way and wow! You guys have done something amazing, truly blown away by how well it has been working all along and how much it has helped during the development. Keep up the awesome work!

1 Like

Hello everyone, Omar from Tunisia, I have been working on react-native apps for quite some time now, i did a firebase auth app, an album listing app(consuming JSON) and now, I am helping an individual to build an pedometer/Bio Store, i hope i can find mentorship in this forum, as I will share my experience Here and open source the Code since React native & android didn’t mature enough :slight_smile: .

Good day to all you lovely people :slight_smile: .

2 Likes

Jamo here
Working on an RN app with Clojurescript and with Expo for about 6 months now.
Living and working out of the DC metro area in the US
Cheers

1 Like

Hi team,

I am Bruno Kiafuka form :angola:, I am a full stack developer and I recently started building mobile apps, and just felt in love with React Native and Exponent.
Very excited to be part of Expo community.

Best.

2 Likes

Hi there, I have recently joined this forum.

3 Likes

I am rahamin. After playing a bit with Expo, I would like to thank you for it. Great tools!

3 Likes

I am Raphael, really in love with Expo ! Thank you for it !!

3 Likes

hello people,
im from india and i have been working with react-native and expo from last 5 months and its amazing till i guess i detaching part :persevere:

1 Like

Hi l!!
This is Ankit Singhal from India. I am a CSE student. I am a freelancer Android Developer.
Starting my new project with Expo now. :smiley:

1 Like

This is Jan from coinlend.org in Germany, building the Coinlend app!

2 Likes

Hello!
I am Mangi from Cameroon i am a computer science student.
Happy to join you guys

1 Like

Hi, I’m adokce and I started working on a react native app (no expo) in my company. Having a lot of pain with it I started looking at expo and I would like to start using it for personal projects and maybe propose it for a company projects.

2 Likes

Hi!

My name is Cedric van Putten and I’m lead developer at Peakfijn, Amsterdam based startup-helper. We are doing a lot of projects, including app development. We’ve switched to Expo because we already used (and liked) React.

I’ve written some guides related to CI and Expo and I was an Expo Featured Developer (:smiley:).

Find me on Slack if you want to hangout!

Cheers,
Cedric

3 Likes

Hi :wave:

I am Yordan, i’m a software engineer and work at HOOQ.tv in Bandung, Indonesia.
Was developing in React 3 years ago, and currently looking into React Native to expand my portfolio in Mobile app dev. Expo dev experience is :clap: :tada:
you can find me on twitter @zufrizalyordan

Cherio!

1 Like

Hello ,everyone!
My name is leesongdang, i work on expo from Shenyang,China.
I’m a freelancer and I’m using Expo with my customers which found it awesome for fast feedback loop, fast notifications implementation, etc.

If you need some REX just let me know, I will be happy to give you my opinion

1 Like

Hello all
I am Ammar . Newly graduated from the University of Information Technology in Yemen. I hope to become a professional in the programming of mobile applications through ReAct and Expo.

1 Like

HI All,
My name is Adam Freeman. I am new to Expo and React Native I have written a commercial app using React + Redux. I know image processing, image formats and video stuff. I would like to maybe contribute at some point to one of the projects I have never really contributed to open source before and would like to start.

I am really excited about learning some new stuff and maybe being able to help out.
– Adam

1 Like

Hello!

My name is Paul Joseph living in Columbus, Oh. Currently a Ruby-Cucumber test-automation dev. Have been looking at React for about a year and just ran into expo. Cool Stuff!!

Kind regards,
PJ

1 Like

Nice to meet you cam_ling. My papa has lived in Thailand for the last 10 years!! Cheers ~

1 Like

Hi,

I’m Greg McDonald from Rum&Code. We build custom web and mobile apps in Shawinigan, Quebec. Looking forward to participating in the forum.

Best regards,
Greg

2 Likes