iOS app laggy only in production

Please provide the following:

1. SDK Version: 39.0.2
  2. Platforms(Android/iOS/web/all): iOS

Hi guys! I have a weird problem. I tested my app with the expo client app and there aren’t problems but when i publish the app with “expo publish”, in the Test Flight version with OTA updates enabled the app is very laggy. This is very strange, in development mode it works perfectly but in production mode is very slow and some times it crashes. I’m using firebase for database (firestore), storage and authentication. Please someone can help me? I’m trying to solve the problem since a few days.

hi there. you should share your source code or a way for people to try your app (eg: through testflight open beta), otherwise it’ll be hard for anyone to help you out here! you should also try to repro it locally in development. there is nothing different about a standalone version of the app that would lead to it being slow, so it’d be worth trying to find out how to re-create the same conditions in devleopment.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.